The formal application of the merger control regulations varies in most countries primarily on the basis of the turnover generated by the companies involved (all over the world and in the countries concerned). The market position only becomes relevant in the context of the actual investigation. The consequences of failing to register for merger control are significant.
As of a certain company size, you should thus pay special attention to merger control transactions. Due to the organisational overhead associated with this, creating a merger control declaration must always be planned at an early stage and carefully.
We support your business at all stages of the procedure.
- Determining whether a transaction is subject to mandatory declaration
- Evaluating potential partners under merger control aspects
- Implementing the merger control procedure in Germany
- Submitting merger control declarations to the European Commission
- Coordinating merger control declarations worldwide