Data protection law and compliance
We offer you consultancy and expert opinions on all aspects of data protection law, including appropriate labour law provisions. In particular, we support your company in establishing business models that comply data protection regulations. This includes the following consulting services among others:
- Risk-orientated analysis of existing data protection solutions and, based on this, drafting proposed optimisations, consultancy on the complete internal corporate and external exchange of data
- Consultancy on implementing new applications for processing personal data such as SAP HR, ERP, other HR management programs, whistle-blowing hotlines
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for the processing of personal data such as order processing contracts, function transfer agreements and intra-company agreements
- Consultation and negotiation in case of a data exchange with foreign group companies or foreign regulatory or nuclear safety authorities (e-discovery, cooperation with US authorities).
- Consultancy on national and international outsourcing projects, in particular cloud computing
- Consultancy on "internal investigations", for example, cooperation with the supervisory authorities, in case of internal investigations of misconduct by employees or for transferring data to parties abroad
- Consultancy on data protection legislation compliance solutions
- Crisis support in case of data breaches, especially in case of security breaches
- Coordination with regulatory authorities
Beyond this, we also act as as external data protection officers, on request.