Social Security Law
We will be pleased to advise you on all aspects of social security law. Our advice covers both national social security law (such as the examination of the obligation to pay contributions) and the clarification of social security law issues with an international dimension.
- Examination of the obligation to pay social security contributions (e.g. of shareholders, managing directors with company shares, freelancers, marginally employed persons [geringfügig Beschäftigte], multi-state workers).
- Contract design with implications for social security law
- Execution of status determination and social security court proceedings, advice/representation in social security audits
Social security law for international employee assignments:
- Examination of the applicable social security law in case of cross-border activities (e.g. secondments, home office abroad, etc.),
- Preparation/review of secondment policies, expatriate / secondment contracts and other guidelines/contracts
- Applying for the necessary certificates (e.g. A1 certificates, exemption agreements, etc.)
- Obtaining binding information from the relevant authorities
Artist´s social security contribution:
- Examination of the obligation to pay contributions, calculationg of the contribution liability
- Preparation/implementation of the registration procedure with the Artist´s Social Security Fund [Künstlersozialkasse]
- Strategies for avoiding subsequent claims and sanctions