Richard Wellmann is a lawyer, tax advisor and partner at BDO Legal. He is a member of the Commercial practice group.
The focus of his work is on structuring advice. He advises in particular from a transfer pricing perspective on intra-group cross-border issues.
Richard Wellmann studied law in Passau.
In his free time, Mr. Wellmann spends time with his family, continues his education or plays sports.
- Service providers
- Machinery and plant engineering
- Chemical sector
- Retail and consumer goods
- Logistics & maritime industries
- Drafting of corporate agreements
- International business law
- Konsul’tant po nalogam i sboram (Tax Consultant in the Russian Federation)
- Autor der Kommentierung des DBA mit der Russischen Föderation in Wassermeyer, DBA
- Autor des Länderteils Russische Föderation in Mennel/ Förster, Steuern in Europa, Amerika und Asien