Till Koop is a lawyer and tax advisor at BDO Legal. He is a member of the Corporate/M&A practice group.
The focus of his work is in the area of company formations as well as company restructurings and transformations. In particular, he advises on the drafting of contracts in tax and corporate law.
Till Koop studied law in Trier.
- Machinery and plant engineering
- Real estate and construction
- Production industry
- Health care industry
- Retail and consumer goods
- Energy industry
- Public sector
- Foundations and non-profit organisations
- Company acquisitions and sales
- Company succession
- Distressed M&A and restructuring
- Mergers, divisions and transformations
- Company formation