Real estate law
We advise domestic and international clients in all areas of real estate law throughout the life cycle of a property, whether this be office, commercial, industrial or special purpose real estate.
Our services include consultancy on the purchase and sale of individual properties and portfolios, project development, restructuring, financing and commercial leases. Our lawyers have many years of extensive expertise in real estate law. If necessary, we also advise you in cooperation with our colleagues from the BDO network on public sector law, tax and other issues in a single-source multi-disciplinary approach.
Together with our "Real Estate" Industry Expertise Centre, we offer tailored solutions for all matters relating to real estate, covering both the legal aspects, and all essential economic and technical aspects, of your project.
Our services for you:
- Comprehensive consultancy in real estate transactions from a single source
- Drafting and negotiating real estate purchase contracts
- Performing legal due diligence, coordination with technical, business and tax due diligence processes
- Drafting and negotiating commercial lease agreements or real estate development projects
- Consulting in the context of property management
- (Re-)structuring, e.g., real estate sale and leaseback
- Special properties (e.g., hospitals, hotels, shopping centres, logistics properties, office buildings, industrial plants, wind and solar energy parks)
- Project development
- Drafting and negotiating developer contracts, general contractor contracts and general transferee contracts
- Real estate financing
- Leasehold agreements
- German Condominium Act (WEG)
- Land register law
- Litigation (incl. construction litigation, enforcement,
- Foreclosure sale